Box - For Online File Storage

Where do you keep your files/data which you would like to access at various places?.Most of us would be keeping those in one of the email accounts as an attachment.Now , you no longer need to do so.
Box.net offers a 1GB free storage space , with a decent web 2.0 interface to store the data.It allows us to create folders ,upload files to the folder of your wish ,share files etc.,So lets start using it to store your favourite E-Books,Photos,Resume etc.

Hold on : I tried to sign up for an account from a machine in India.It said Registration is now closed off.So I used one of my US machine to register to the site.
Box.net can be accessed from the mobile at m.box.net.Here it lets navigate through the files,view the files(if your mobile has the needed stuff) and share the files
More Details

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've tried to store 100 GB of my files, music and videos at an online storage provide like Flipdrive and Mediamax. Does it really work during day-to-day usuage? How much does it cost? Can it replace your local harddrive(s)? Check out my report at my blog if you're interested.