Blogger Beta

Today When I was trying to log in to Blogger.com ,I noticed two new things.
First
It allowed me to sign in with either the Blogger ID or my Google account.I have been waiting for this change for quite long time , as it will difficult to maitain to many accounts.
I tried to sign in with my GoogleAccount.I got inside and I was asked if I could merge my Blogger account with my Google Account.
Second the Blogger Beta.
The Beta version is promising a lot of new things such as ,Categorizing the Posts with labels,Controlling the appearance of the blog with mouse,etc.,To try all these ,existing Blogger users have to wait few more days...But it doesnt allow me to migrate and said "Could not Switch you to the new Blogger".It seems they are allowing limited number of (existing) users to try the Beta version at this time.
The New Users can directly try the Beta verison from here : http://beta.blogger.com/signup.g
For a tour of the Beta version http://www.blogger.com/beta-tour.g

No comments: